You may not have your days  without computer and internet nowadays. Every room in SEU’s international students dormitories has an internet access, which has been allocated a fixed IP address, DNS, Gateway.  So what you need to do is only to get a computer if you want to go surfing in your new room. 
If you want to browse international websites, you need to visit (in Chinese), register and open a new bras @b account.  You may ask your Chinese classmates to help you if your Chinese language is not good enough.
CIS will release announcements at the website:,  so visit it frequently if you do not want to miss something over your stay at SEU .

Please down load and checkInternet Connection.doc about getting internet connection and recharging the account.