Register at Int’l Office



Show us your passport and highest diploma, hand in your original Admission Notice and JW201\202(Visa Application Form).

Fillin the New StudentsRigistration Form and register the mobile number after you buyone.

Apply for SEU Campus ID Card at Campus Card Center with your passport and the certificate issued from Int’l Students Office. Most new students’ Campus ID Card can be obtained by International Students’ Office when you register.