Documents Required


You are on the threshold of  SEU the time you have received the Admission Notice and JW202/201 from CIS of SEU, which means that you are going to study in Nanjing for a couple of months or years. Please prepare the following documents needed during registration.

1.  Passport and X visa (origin & copy):

Go to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in your home country for visa application to China with valid passport, Admission Notice and JW202/201.

Students should obtain the ordinary passport and X visa before register.

Some of the parents may be working for government so you may hold a special passport , service passport , W visa or whatever. Please change the type of your passport  to ordinary one from your embassy and your visa to X type.

It is improper for a foreign student to stay without X visa in SEU and China.

2.  Original Admission Notice and JW form:

The original admission notice and JW form are not returnable to students after registration. So you are advised to make some copies in case you need it in the future.

3.  Prepare 10 passport-size photos

4.  Original highest diploma

5.  Insurance certificate (exchange student only):If you are exchange student,please make sure you have bought the health insurance for your study in SEU. Prepare the original and the copy of the insurance document and show them to Int'l Office during registration. For other types of students, health insurance fee is included in the tuition or scholarship.

6.  Download,fill out the New Student Registration Form.doc , print it out, stick your ID photo and take it with you for registration.

7.  If you would be late for registration for certain reasons, please download, fill out the form Late for Registration.xlsx  and send it back to