Dear CSC scholarship international students and Southeast University scholarship international students:
In accordance with the relevant regulations of the China Scholarship Council and SEU, the annual review of Chinese Government Scholarship students and the annual review of Southeast University Scholarships in the 2020/2021 academic year have begun. The Chinese government scholarship students and Southeast University scholarship students of SEU must participate and pass the annual review in order to continue to receive the scholarship for the next academic year. The relevant information of this annual review work is hereby notified as follows:
Students to be reviewed：
1. CSC scholarship students and Southeast University scholarship students who will continue to study in our university after September 2021;
2. CSC scholarship students and Southeast University scholarship students who originally planned to graduate in July 2021 but cannot graduate on time and want to apply for extension (students who are sure to graduate in July 2021 do not need to participate in the review)（only PhD students can apply for extension of scholarships）;
3. CSC scholarship international students and Southeast University scholarship students who were disqualified from the previous year’s review and were suspended from scholarship from the previous year;
4. Students who are under suspension (the freshmen who are on suspension do not need to participate).
1. Contents of student self-assessment: compliance with rules and disciplines, study status, and activity participation. The students should carefully complete the self-evaluation form according to the attached requirements. It is recommended that students clearly list their performance in all aspects of the school year according to the items. If you have been rewarded or made contributions, please provide relevant supporting materials. For students who are under suspension, provide self-evaluation and materials on all aspects of your performance before the suspension.
2. Contents of university evaluation: ethics, academic performance, learning/scientific research attitude, activity performance. (The university evaluation form is directly filled by SEU, and students do not need to provide it)
After completing the self-assessment form, students must sign, scan and send to the email firstname.lastname@example.org together with the supporting materials
When sending an email, please be sure to indicate your student ID number and name.
Deadline of submitting the self-assessment form is April 25, 2021. Those who do not submit materials on time will be disqualification for the scholarship of the next academic year.
Thank you all for your cooperation.
Wish you all progress in study and good health!
College of International Students
April 10, 2021
Please check the Annex 1 and Annex 2 respectively for the CSC scholarship Annual Review Self-Assessment Form and SEU scholarship Annual Review Self-Assessment Form. Please be sure that you are filling the correct form.