• Registration

Dear Students,

If you choose to live in dormsplease hand in your passport to receptionist in charge of the dorm and get Registration Form of Accommodation from dorm manager.

If you choose to live out of the dorm of SEU, please come to International Students Office to apply.

Then leave the telephone number of your landlord and the address of your apartment. 

Besides, please come to the local police office with your landlord and the contract to get 

Registration Form of Temporary Residence within 24 hours after arriving.