Self-supported students must pay tuition and accommodation fees (if you have remitted tuition fees to the account of SEU, please go to financial office with the receipt of the bank to check whether we have received it within 15days).

Please take the Transfer Confirmation from Rm301,CIS building to Finacial Department of SEU,RM302 of Wusi Building"五四楼" to take the formal receipt.

Before every end of August, students should clear the fees for the next year and should already get the receipt from financial office by end of August, so that you can get 1 year visa, or you can not get the certificate for Residence Permits .

If you want to quit school, you should apply before the new accademic year starts, or you could not ask back the tuition fees.